Today, through innovation such as Liveware’s NAVXpress, organisations can address their peripheral needs by expanding their Microsoft Dynamics® NAV solution throughout the workplace, in the field and over the internet. NAVXpress provides the tools that allow access to NAV in a flexible, quick and cost effective manner whilst still taking advantage of the organisation’s business rules inside of Microsoft Dynamics® NAV.
NAVXpress makes it easy to streamline processes through simple interfaces rather than the specialised interface of NAV. NAVXpress allows workers to fulfil their job tasks with ease and without having to sit complete NAV training or taking up valuable NAV Licences.
Liveware’s NAVXpress platform is completely customisable (including colour scheme and logo presence to suit your corporate identity) but is also available in a series of off-the-shelf solutions addressing key business areas:
Timesheet Portal; allow staff to:
- Electronically enter & submit timesheets for approval
- Review & accept/reject timesheet submissions if they are a supervisor
*Our timesheet portal now has an end-to-end integration to payroll based on award interpretation for our CIMSability Enterprise solution.
Human Resources Self-Service Portal; allows staff to:
- View & update personal contact details
- View & update qualifications, confidential information & next of kin details
- View & update payroll bank account details (including account division) & superannuation details
- View remuneration & entitlement balances as well as access, print & email Pay Advices
- Submit leave requests, including ability to attach
doctors’ certificates for Personal Leave
- View current leave requests that have been approved
or are pending approval
Expense Claim Portal; allows staff to:
- Submit & monitor their expense claims
- Capture an image of the reciept using their tablet or mobile device
- Review & accept/reject expense submissions if they are a supervisor
Click on the above images to enlarge